Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Stampfest 2015

Road trip!  Road trip!  Jeff and I will be attending Summer Stampfest 2015 in Lakeland, Florida.  I am VERY excited!  I'll be taking a mail art class




as well as spending time at the exhibits, hopefully not spending too much money.

We'll be staying at the local LaQuinta, just a few miles from the event venue.  Thanks to my AAA discount, the room rate is more than reasonable.

It's been a year since we went on a road trip, let alone an art related one.  Last year we traveled to Sarasota, Florida to take a journal making workshop.  It, too, was a lot of fun.  Next post, I'll share with you details of the journaling workshop I took a few weeks ago at the Jaffe Center for Book Arts at Florida Atlantic University.  I'll be taking a gelli plate printing class there next month as well.  All good things starting to happen again as we get our creative mojo back in motion!


No comments:

Post a Comment