Monday, June 29, 2015

Stamping with Jeff at Stampfest

Yesterday I told you I'd share photos of the cards Jeff made at Stampfest.  He likened the workshop to speed dating as the 28 participants made 8 cards each in 2 hours!  Aside from the cards being fun to make, Jeff was quite impressed with the instructor's organizational style.  Materials were well organized and easily available, instructions clear, and work area ample.  Here's a sampling of cards Jeff made.


Pencil eraser dots and nicely tied string added much to the attractiveness and fun of this card, and just in time for the Fourth of July!


Warm thoughts in warm colors.  A beautiful, calm card.  Nice for fall, too.

A favorite of mine, the sentiment is a die cut adhered on clear acetate, the pink panel and bow attached to the bottom of the acetate.  And I love the stamping patterns too.  Such a nice card.

And finally, another one of my favorites.  I love the tall, slender, vertical style and all of the circles with their different patterns.  Just a nice card overall.

Stampfest will be Held again in February, 2026, in Clearwater, Florida.  I'm already saving the dates as well as my money!

No comments:

Post a Comment