Monday, November 27, 2017

Supporting All Cardmakers

Jeff and I have been creating handmade greeting cards for a few years now.  I am a greeting card junkie.  I make them, buy them, and collect them.  I use them when writing to my 25+ penpals around the world.  I was sad when one of my favorite cardmakers closed her Etsy shop a couple of years as I like to help support hobby and small business cardmakers like Jeff and me.  We have an Etsy shop (www.paperowlartists.etsy.com) we'd love you to visit and, we sell at a local Maker's Marketplace a few times a year.  We also make custom orders (email us if you have a card you'd like made, paperowlartists@gmail.com).   But, I also invite you to visit (and shop) other cardmakers on Etsy and elsewhere.  Here are just a few Etsy shops I've purchased cards from, their shop names below each card photo.  If you love greeting cards, please consider supporting handmade cardmakers this holiday season :-)




PutItInWriting


JessicaSherriff


Scrappcat

JTaylorArtandVintage


BlueMonBrushStrokes


No comments:

Post a Comment