Sunday, July 5, 2015

An Art and Wrestling Kind of Day

So today, I took a mini card making class and Jeff is at Enigma, a semi-professional wrestling event held in Lake Worth, Forida, the first Sunday of every month.   I was going to join him but then decided to get my Barnes and Noble fix and write some Penpal letters.  It's been a really busy but very nice holiday weekend.  Here's a sampling of my accomplishments, some comolete, some still works in progress.


                   Mini card book

           Yet unfinished collage which
         will be used for greeting cards

  The start of a mixed media piece of which I have no idea of the direction it will tar.  Right now it reminds me of the Everglades or an Amazonian jungle.

While at Barnes and Noble, I picked up a copy of an art journaling magazine.  I turned to the last page and there was a short article on doing art, any way you can if the muse strikes, but just do it.  There's no right way or wrong way.  It was just what I needed to hear.  Serendipity strikes just when you need it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment